Immigration Law Support for Accomplished Individuals
The O-1 visa is designed to create a pathway of immigration for clients recognized for extraordinary ability and accomplishment. This success can be recognized in fields that include business, science, arts, entertainment or athletics, and the requirements for eligibility can be steep. But, for the right client, this pathway for entering the United States can be the most convenient and efficient.
If you are considering applying for entry into the U.S. through an O-1 visa, make sure your legal representation is fully prepared to help facilitate and develop your application. At Cape Immigration Law Group, PLLC, we work with people seeking opportunities in Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia. Our attorney offers more than a decade of proven experience and focused effort on a wide range of immigration law issues.
Experienced and Effective Legal Support
We work closely with our clients to fully support the application process, and we understand the strategies that help accelerate an approval. We understand the immigration process, and with an O-1 visa application the necessary documentation and support can be substantial. We make sure your application has the right information presented in the right manner.
Among the kinds of requirements for a successful O-1 visa application, you must be able to demonstrate at least three of the following:
- Receipt of a major, internationally-recognized award
- Published materials in professional or major trade publications
- Evidence of scholarly, scientific or business contributions of major significance
- Membership in associations, which require outstanding achievement
- Authorship of scholarly articles in professional journals or major media
- Employment in a critical capacity for organizations with a distinguished reputation
- Participation as a judge of the works of others
- High salary or other large income
Our office has the professional ability and proven reputation for supporting the needs of highly successful and recognized individuals. We have worked with clients facing significant and complex immigration needs as well as Fortune 500 corporations.
Discuss Your Immigration Law Needs
Contact our office today to schedule a confidential consultation with our lawyer to discuss how we can put our experience, ability and resources behind your immigration needs. If you have established a distinguished career and are seeking entry into the United States, we can help you build, support or renew your O-1 applications.